The state of Arkansas requires all drivers to carry a minimum of $25,000 in liability coverage per person and $50,000 in total bodily injury liability coverage. Drivers must have at least $25,000 in property damage liability coverage per accident.
In addition to the state’s minimum insurance requirements, drivers should consider higher coverage limits, such as comprehensive and collision coverage, to protect themselves and their vehicles if they are ever in an accident.
We are a top-rated auto insurance agency in Bentonville, Arkansas, and have extensive experience helping drivers from all walks of life get the coverage they need. Talk to one of our knowledgeable agents today to find out about all the options that are available for car insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas.
What Does Car Insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas Cover?
Car insurance coverage in Bentonville, Arkansas can vary depending on the specific policy chosen. Common coverage options include bodily injury liability, property damage liability, comprehensive coverage, collision coverage and uninsured motorist protection.
Bodily injury liability coverage helps protect drivers in the event that they are responsible for an accident and a person is injured as a result. This type of coverage will help cover the cost of medical bills and other expenses associated with a third-party injury.
Property damage liability coverage pays for damages to another person’s property caused by an accident.
Comprehensive and collision coverage pays for repairs to your own car if it is damaged due to an accident or other covered event.
Uninsured motorist protection helps cover your medical expenses and other costs if you are involved in a hit-and-run or an accident with an uninsured driver.
How Much is Car Insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas Cost?
The cost of car insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas can vary depending on a variety of factors, including the type of coverage chosen, driving history, age, and the make and model of your vehicle.
Drivers in Bentonville can expect to pay around $1,189 per year for car insurance. However, drivers who have a clean driving record and good credit can often qualify for discounts on their car insurance premiums.
Take Advantage of These 7 Discounts on Car Insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Multi-Car Discount – If you insure more than one car with the same insurer, you may be able to get a discount.
- Multi-Policy Discount – You can save money by bundling your car insurance with homeowners’ insurance, renters’ insurance and more.
- Good Driver Discount – Drivers with a clean driving record may be eligible for a discount.
- Student Discount – You may be able to qualify for a student discount if you are over 25 and have a good academic record.
- Low Mileage Discount – Drivers who don’t drive too often may be eligible for a low mileage discount.
- Defensive Driving Course Discount – Taking a defensive driving course can qualify you for a discount.
- Anti-Theft Device Discount – Installing anti-theft devices on your car can qualify you for a discount.
Get the Right Coverage with Car Insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas
At OZK insurance, we understand that everyone’s car insurance needs are different. That’s why we work closely with each of our clients to make sure that they have the right coverage at a fair price.
If you’re looking for car insurance in Bentonville, Arkansas, you can trust us to find the right policy for you. Contact us today to get started!